Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Worship Matters ch.6

    Continue on Bob's dissection on how to be an effective worship leader. In this chapter, Bob starts to go further on and explain the term of "Worship Leader".  He stressed that worship is unique in its own way. We should not try to convert it to something else that does not fit the theme. We also should  cherish worship as a important component of church, because it supports people not through normal expression but through musical energy. The effect of such way can not only keep people's interests, but also to guide them toward God even more.

   I have to agree with Bob's point of view. Worship to me is what that has to exist in a church. Without worship, the service won't be complete with spiritual comfort. I think worship is a very special that somehow allows everyone to connect with God in the same time and space. When worship works and carries out the energy, the effect can be described as magical. Thus as worship leader, we have a significant duty in different services, that is to spread the power of Christ.

1 comment:

  1. I like this post. I agree with how you stated Bob's point of view. Worship to me is something that helps prepare the mind and body before church to listen and try to hear God's voice through the pastor. And I really enjoyed how you stated your idea of what worship is.

    ReplyDelete