Friday, February 16, 2018

Worship Matters chapter 17

    In this chapter, Bob goes further in detail about the attitude towards Worship. He points out that we should be humble and honest to God and other people. In the process, he stresses the significance of being equal and have clear mind for others. He also tells readers that we should remain humble when we are not on stage, because that helps us to be on the same level as others so we can all get closer. Bob also encourages us to carry on our duty with those elements so better atmosphere can be created.

    I enjoyed this chapter a lot, because I always want to have a reminder for myself to stay humble and honest. The chapter achieved that goal by detailing the result of being persistent on having positive attitudes. I believe having those attitudes can change our daily points of view. As we see things different, we will be able to sense more Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment