In this section, Bob shifts the attention from internal worship attitude to external experience. He mainly talked about planned and spontaneous worship. In detailed explanation, I was able to learn about Bob's idea of corresponding during a worship service. Since it's normal to make mistakes, we should adapt ourselves to correct and fix them on the spot. However, we should not struggle between failures, because as God's creation, we are allowed to be imperfect. So we should be more focused on the spiritual connection rather than our own performance.
Through my worship experience, I found spontaneous worship can produce our very own personal moments to contact with the Holy Spirit. In my church, we can sometimes repeat a whole section with improvised words coming out from singers mouth to praise the Lord. I found it work really well with the crowds, because during that time, music turns into a bridge that connects us and the Lord. Although sometimes the band might overplay, but if we pay attention and do it at the right moment, it can make the worship experience better than ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment